Homerville Methodist Church
Smith & Smith Architects
The Additions and Alterations to Homerville First United Methodist Church consisted of construction a new 8,800 SF addition to include a social hall, full service kitchen, men's and women's restrooms, classroom space, and office space. The present church building was built in 1914 and is the oldest existing church in Clinch County. The new addition was constructed in such a way to flow seamlessly from the existing sanctuary by using existing materials salvaged from the demolition of the existing structure to accurately connect the new structure.